Lanit-Tercom developers created a comprehensive solution that involves hardware and software for training equipment that comes with a portable computer.
The software kit includes:
- Several simulators that let users work interactively with virtual patients
- A program supporting work with mannequins used to practice first aid skills
- A server side that stores data and config information for all system components while also offering an interface for keeping tabs on training
The simulators offer interactive graphical apps used to work with virtual patients, primarily modeling their behavior and health condition.
The solution makes it easy to train medical personnel at locations where they are required to be able to administer first aid and simple medical procedures. That might be emergency personnel, airport staff, or staff at other locations where there can be heightened danger levels.
- Coupling the training equipment with a portable computer
- Verifying whether procedures were administered correctly
- Analyzing how users perform procedures and providing recommendations
Sample training procedures:
- Inserting catheters, IVs, and cannula
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for adults
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for children